You can connect to AMS-IX from anywhere in the world.
- No equipment needed in one of the 14 colocations where AMS-IX is present
- Lower port capacities available (from 100Mbps)
- Cost-effective for networks that want to start peering internationally
How to connect remotely
- Connect via one of our partners
Our Partner Program enables carriers to resell AMS-IX ports from any location where they have infrastructure connected to our Internet Exchange. This all-in-one service includes IP transport.
> Find out where our partners are located
- Connect from another location
You can also connect from a location where neither AMS-IX or AMS-IX’s partners are present. For this, you can use any of the carriers and transport providers that have presence in one or more of our colocations in Amsterdam. In this case a local cross connect is needed from the transport provider’s terminal point to our patch panel on site (although this can usually be arranged through your transport provider).